Tuesday, December 05, 2006

weeds

stupid ass blog didn't process my post last night and i'm really not in the mood to type it all over again.

a radiant full moon in a clear dark sky is an amazing sight.



weeds is fucking hilarious!! i'm just done watching the season 2 finale and my god, it's kickass. it's basically a compilation of disfunctionality, vulgarity and humour. i'm really digging it, can't wait for season 3!



found some classic vids from the show.

lmao this is one of my favs from season 2:



"Stuff that comes out when you rub it." HAHAHAHAHA.

and a couple from season 1 haha:



"I'm gonna take your free goat and shove it straight up your ass."
"What goat?"

LMAO!!!!



"Those are not boobs."

1 comment:

BintBuNaz said...

For years and years, I assumed Mary Louise Parker was Elizabeth Perkins on the weekends. I KNOW they're the same person, and the fact that they're both in 'Weeds' together doesn't change my assumption.

What with the latest, greatest CGI technology now available, it's pretty easy to put the same person in the same show and pretend they're two different characters.

I know I'm right, though. I KNOW Mary Louise IS Elizabeth Perkins.

The end.
:*

N.